Username:
Password:
Remember me

Site Search

Friday, August 18, 2017

Review Detail

Gifts
Written by Celia Hall    
As a semi professional photographer Acorn get all my mount and framing commissions the quality of the work is matched only by the friendliness of the welcome and service, and the craftsmanship of the finished frames and mounts is outstanding I would not hesitate o recommend them.
Overall rating 

Window display 

Customer service 

Product range 

Cleanliness 

Value for money 

Reviewed by Ian Chantler November 18, 2015

Simply the best

As a semi professional photographer Acorn get all my mount and framing commissions the quality of the work is matched only by the friendliness of the welcome and service, and the craftsmanship of the finished frames and mounts is outstanding I would not hesitate o recommend them.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.