This service is dedicated to providing high-quality and effective help for children to develop their communication potential in the familiar environment of their home, nursery or school.
Support, training and resources to parents, support workers or setting practitioners to help children to learn and use new speech, language and communication skills.
If you answer YES to any of the following then visit the contact section of this website to get in touch for free advice or to arrange an appointment.
- Your child is not saying many words for their age
- Your child’s speech is difficult to understand
- Your child seems to find language difficult to understand
- Your child does not seem to want to interact with adults or children
- You are waiting for a therapy appointment from the NHS, but you just want to get started
- You have been given some information from an NHS Speech and Language Therapist but you need some more
- You and/or setting staff need more information on how to help your child with their communication difficulties
- You need information on additional methods of communication
- You want your nursery/school/Early Years team to receive training or information on children’s speech, language and communication development